Lakshmi Vilas Bank
Net Profit of the bank for the quarter ended Dec’14 up by 338.68%, Y-o-Y.
Operating Profit of the bank for the quarter ended Dec’14 up by 36.90% and the Net Profit of the bank for the 9 months ended Dec’14 grown by 138.76%, Y-o-Y
Operating Profit of the bank crosses Rs.100 Crs mark in a single quarter, first time in the LVB history – Rs.102.80 Crs.
Gross NPA (%) and Net NPA (%) reduced from 5.60% to 3.40% and 4.33% to 2.37%, Y-o-Y, respectively.
1. Total interest income stood at `1643.59 Crores for the nine months ended Dec’14, posting a growth of 11.80%, Y-o-Y.
2. Other Income of the bank for the period ended Dec’14 grew by 30.82%, Y-o-Y and stood at `191.01 Crores compared to `146.01 Crores during the same period of previous year.
3. Total Income of the bank for nine months ended Dec 2014 has registered a growth of 13.52%, stood at `1834.60 Crores compared to `1616.11 Crores during the same period of last year.
4. Operating profit of the bank for nine months ended Dec’14 grown by 13.92% and stood at `262.96 Crores as against `230.83 Crores during the same period of previous year.
5. Total Deposits rose from `17315.64 Crs to `19511.38 Crs, registering Y-o-Y growth of 12.68%.
6. Gross Credit expanded from `12898.29 Crs to `14423.18 Crs registering Y-o-Y growth of 11.82%.
7. Gross NPA (%) of the bank reduced from 5.60% to 3.40% and Net NPA (%) reduced from 4.33% to 2.37%, Y-o-Y.
8. The bank posted a Net profit of `92.21 Crs for the nine months ended Dec 2014.
9. The Capital Adequacy Ratio stood at 12.47%, as per Basel III as at 31st Dec 2014.
10. NIM of the bank stood at 2.81% for the 3rd quarter ended Dec 2014.
11. Cost of Deposit of the bank has come down from 8.77% to 8.60%, Y-o-Y.
12. Yield on Advances of the bank stood at 12.79% for Dec’14.
As on date, bank is operating with 380 branches, 7 Extension Counters, 665 ATMs in 16 states and 1 union territory, the bank offers various bouquets of products and services. The bank is committed to build a sustainable business over the long term and upholding high standards of customer service – Life smiles where lvb serves.
The unaudited results have been subjected to limited review by the statutory auditors as per clause 41 of the Listing Agreement with the stock exchanges and the same was taken on record by the Board in its meeting held on 13th January 2015 at Chennai.